Hello Marine Une Pomme

10/01/2013


I discovered Hello Marine recently when we were mooching around the very lovely shop, Nook in Stoke Newington. I spotted the red apple print and told my husband I really wanted to buy it, but he wouldn’t let me as we have so many prints and not enough wall space (hmph!). 

Aaaanyway, I have since come across the Hello Marine website and seen there is a black apple version too - which of course I love and it has rocketed to the top of my wish list! Such wonderful screen prints! Have a look in the Hello Marine shop for more lovely prints. She has an Etsy shop too where you can find a tote bag to match! Tempting!

13 comments:

  1. You always make the best finds! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had une pomme in red for xmas! How funny. Its above my fire pkace. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black apple, how funny. It's different! You often produce the best finds! Good job...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice ! I like it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these apples. Thanks for the link.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous! Uh-oh, it just made it onto my wishlist too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, I am going to take a look!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, thanks for sharing these Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. The tote bag is really tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know which one I like more: the red or the black apple. They´re both very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those apples. I can't decide which one I prefer.
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I always love to hear from you and I always try and reply back here in the comments section :)

Archive

SEVENTY TREE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger