Hello Monday

Welcome to a new week. I hope your weekends were fun-filled. I spent most of mine working on a little illustration project and packaging up wholesale orders. I’m gaining quite a few stockists around the world now, which is good :) Fortunately Dan took Bertie out for a few hours, which meant I was able to be a bit productive for a change. I am working on some new shop-related things/products, which I look forward to revealing to you all over the next few weeks.

In other news, I am seriously behind with replying to your comments and emails, I’m so sorry! As always, I just can’t keep up with life :( Hopefully it will be a bit easier now that I have changed my comments settings so that I can reply directly to you in the ‘comments’ section (although oddly, all the text is really close together....hmm, what’s that all about?) Anyway, it might mean I will be a bit better at communicating! 

Busy busy!

Bye for now and have a lovely day ♡
p.s. There’s always time for a bit of Pinterest though - you can find my pins here, over 3000 of them - woah, that’s some serious pinning/or a serious addiction? You decide......
p.p.s. I should make it clear that the little Tree House picture is by Jen Collins :) 

25 comments:

  1. I love the way you write. It´s difficult to work with kids, concentrate etc. but keep up the good work : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Minna :) nice to hear that from you.

      Delete
  2. I know what your saiyng. I´m such a lazy to anwsering to all comments. I love the feedback but sometimes I just quikly read comments and then carry on with other things...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it’s so hard - there just aren’t enough hours in the day!

      Delete
  3. Have a beautiful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, the comments section has gone really weird and squashed on my blog too :-(
    Happy Monday though! Hope you have a lovely week xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) You too x And yes, I am hating this squashed text here - things like that really annoy me!

      Delete
  5. beautiful illustration..and beautiful monday for u!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely illustration. 3000 pins - probably a lot of mine from Saturday night when i went a bit pinning crazy! Could you tell i was a) grumpy and b) bored!? I got a bit carried away........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I constantly repin yours Jen! I’m a lazy pinner really, I’m all about the repinning!

      Delete
  7. January is a funny old month, I always find it always takes a couple of weeks to kick start the year. My comments typeface as gone all weird too (not good, I like a bit of leading in my type) and the reply facility magically appeared of its own accord. What's going on!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. January’s a strange old month. It’s good to be able to reply like this, but I hate this squashed up text!

      Delete
  8. mmm...
    recognition
    motherhood and work
    the difficult balance between them
    especially when your workspace is at home
    like mine, and yours I guess

    well,
    a happy week to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, and it’s hard....especially when your home around you is a complete mess too. Can’t seem to find a balance...

      Delete
  9. Same addiction as you! And it takes a long time!
    Nice illustration.
    Lovely Monday to you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photos, that's fab news about the wholesale orders! :D

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your Moomin mat ! nice week to you ! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I bought it for Bertie, but it has ended up underneath the bowl so we can all enjoy it!

      Delete
  12. moomin, marimekko - sigh! Have a good week! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, two of life’s pleasures! I still have major Marimekko envy of yours though...quite a collection you have Lou! X

      Delete
  13. Just wanted to say Kerry your pinterest pages are a source of continual house inspiration and envy to me! Keep up the pinning and all the best with your projects too:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive