An Anniversary And A Birthday


We celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary at the weekend and I was given this beautiful bunch of flowers. I was extremely impressed with my husband's choices :)


I was equally impressed with my Bill Murray brooch - he knows me well.


We enjoyed pastries and tea. Just us and Otto (no pastries for Otto!), as the other two were with their grandparents. I must admit, we did enjoy the peace and quiet.


And the next day was Bertie's fourth Birthday. This bike was his main present from us. Off he went, straight away - no stabilizers. Hallelujah for balance bikes!


And there he is, the big birthday boy! We gave him the Tee Pee too and arranged all his presents inside, the night before.


And here's my smiley, chunky Otto. He really is a little delight.

Bye bye!

13 comments:

  1. Wow, Otto is just delicious. I'm glad you guys all had such a lovely time on your special days Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious. Everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection. I think I need that brooch (and that teepee too)

    Malt Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those flowers are gorgeous! lovely photos!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that brooch! And am jealous if Bertie's teepee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos as always, the flowers are gorgeous! Happy anniversary and happy birthday to Bertie :)
    xx

    http://peanutbutterandmussels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous flowers and what a perfect photo of your little Otto.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your brooch, the most beautiful gift is the one that shows your "other half" knows you well. And where did you guys get the teepee, it looks great! Swann's birthday is coming, I'm getting some gift ideas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the Bill Murray brooch and those flowers are gorgeous. love the photo of Otto's smiling little face too! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary! Otto is an absolute beauty!! A gorgeous snuggly suit too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those flowers and gorgeous! Congratulations on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photos! The flowers are very beautiful and the foxy plate is just too cute!
    xxx,
    Lilla
    http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, like the brooch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive