New Year

Happy New Year to anyone reading this! I hope you are all doing well :)

Here are a few pictures from our forest stroll last week. We have made Thursdays our 'day out' day. Bertie goes to pre-school each other morning, so we are trying to make the effort to get out and do something each week, somewhere out of the city if we can. Of course it helps if you have a dry, sunny day - particularly lucky on this day as you can see. It was so nice to be amidst the trees, blowing away the cobwebs and enjoying that feeling of freshness a new year brings. 

In other news, I'm having a sale in both of my shops. Enter the code WINTERSALE and get 25% off your purchases.

See you soon.


7 comments:

  1. These photos :O
    Were they taken on film?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Polly, I took these with my Fuji XE-1, so not film. I use vsco film for Aperture to edit my pictures :)

      Delete
  2. oh my this looks like a grand time. I need to make it over to the forest soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just amazing shots Kerry. They kind of just took my breath away. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. how beautiful!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful! Whereabouts were they taken?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive